Wedding Ring Holder, Engagement Ring Necklace, Mother's Day Gift, Newlyweds Gift
Designed and handcrafted in our Traveling Studio.
Each piece is created with our handpicked selection of chains and metals. Allowing us to create a high-quality, durable, and dainty design to keep your ring safely close to you.
Perfect for the newly engaged bride-to-be or newly married. For the new mom on your list, or a nurse in your life!
Your Order Includes:
1) 14K Rose Gold Filled - The necklace with your ring holder pendant or pendant only. Created in the length of the chain you select from the drop-down menu.
* Choose to order the pendant only (0"), 16" Chain with the pendant, or 18" Chain with the pendant!
2) Pendant measures about; 1” x 1” diameter and our dainty links chains are 1.5mm. Providing a sturdy but subtle functional design.
* (pendant size varies slightly per order, being handmade there is never an exact measure + expect some marks of pressure, it is all part of a handmade process)
You will receive a timeless piece to enjoy for years to come with minimal care.
Over time some oxidation may occur, due to humidity, or abrasives from lotions and perfumes.
Easily and carefully, use a soft jewelry cloth to polish your piece. polishing cloth. Available in major retail stores.
Shipping + Handling:
Your order will be created and shipped as promised. More details at checkout.
Visit our policies page and FAQ for most details regarding our shop policies and other information and announcements.
If you have any questions before placing your order, please feel free to reach out. We do our best to get back to all customers within 24 business hours.
Concerns with your order after received? Please allow us the opportunity to address your concerns and find the best solution.
Join us on social media: @moseandarrow
*Props not included
*NOTE, that colors will vary per screen resolution.
*Please visit our policies and FAQ page for important details before placing your handmade order.
© All Rights Reserved.
5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order for jewelry, or engraving for example).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It.
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Sharing and Disclosure Information about our customers is essential to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business Transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms, and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU.
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below. *Please keep in mind that we do not retain the personal information of all clients; therefore, we do not imply your details will be stored.
Subject: Personal Data Access Request
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent for receiving them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us.
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Moose+Arrow™, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com
*If you need to access, correct, or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance.
Aug 1, 2021
Got this as a gift for my newly engaged roommate’s birthday so she doesn’t lose her ring while working at the hospital. It’s beautiful and so easy to put the ring on, and she loves it so much! Thank you!!