These custom laser engraved cutting boards are perfect and suitable for any occasion. Great to complement your kitchen decor! Need something different or have any custom/special requests? Please contact us for more details.
- Made to order
- Design is as pictured
- Bamboo or Walnut Cutting Board (Personalized)
- Laser Engraved
- Please leave us a note at checkout with the desired information to be engraved (Only what is applicable, be specific).
- The "KITCHEN" is part of the design and will be added even if its not noted by the customer.
⌲ 2 SIZES AVAILABLE:
- MED: Measures (11 1/2" x 8 3/4"), Approximately
- LAR: Measures (13 3/4" x 9 3/4"), Approximately
- FREE Shipping on orders of $35.00 or more...(US ONLY)
- Carefully packaged
⌲ PLEASE NOTE:
- Due to the nature of the natural grain of the Bamboo/wood, Grain may not look "exactly" as it is presented in the picture. Slight color variations will occur in the engraved area.
- This item is NOT suitable for dishwasher cleaning and it is recommended to be hand washed.
- It is NOT recommended to use the engraved side to cut or place food. Use the reversed side for cutting and food placement.
- It is recommended to apply mineral oil as needed to maintain the surface.
- Use warm soapy water to clean
- Do NOT submerge in water
- Do NOT use hot water
- When clean and dry, apply any wood conditioner
⌲ STORE SHIPPING & POLICIES:
- Please see the store's Shipping & Policies for more information on shipping, shipping upgrades, and return policies.
⌲ Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter for special discounts and exclusive deals www.mooseandarrow.com
⌲ HAVE ANY SPECIAL OR CUSTOM REQUESTS?
- Contact us for more info.
We appreciate your business!
MOOSE + ARROW™
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order for jewelry, or engraving for example).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It.
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Sharing and Disclosure Information about our customers is essential to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business Transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms, and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU.
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below. *Please keep in mind that we do not retain the personal information of all clients; therefore, we do not imply your details will be stored.
Subject: Personal Data Access Request
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent for receiving them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us.
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Moose+Arrow™, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com
*If you need to access, correct, or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance.
Apr 14, 2021
Such a beautiful cutting board!! Amazing quality too, very sturdy and beautiful:)
Mar 25, 2021
Jan 28, 2021
Jan 16, 2021
Dec 20, 2020
Marcos customer service was excellent!! Friendly and super fast. Something happened to my purchase while in transit and he came to the rescue. I have already purchased two cutting boards and always happy when I receive them! Thanks Marcos.