⌲ This listing is for an INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY (No physical item will be shipped in the mail)
⌲ DIGITAL SAMSUNGS FRAME TV ART: File format that you will receive: High Quality JPG File.
- Instant Digital Download Only
- Design is as pictured
- Size: (3840 x 2160)
- High Quality JPG
- Instructions Included
- File is NOT editable
- NO physical item will be shipped in the mail.
- NO Refunds - Due to the nature of this item, no refunds will be given.
- Earth Friendly
- Waste Free
- Designed in the USA
- Download the image to your phone.
- Download/Open the Free SmartThing App.
- Connect Frame TV to the app.
- Select "Art Mode".
- Add the Art file .
- Select "No Mat"
- Select "Set"
- You are done...Enjoy!
- Please do not share or sell these files as your own.
⌲ HAVE ANY SPECIAL OR CUSTOM REQUESTS?
- Contact us for more info.
We appreciate your business!
MOOSE + ARROW™
© Copyright 2022 MOOSE + ARROW™. All rights reserved
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order for jewelry, or engraving for example).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It.
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Sharing and Disclosure Information about our customers is essential to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business Transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms, and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU.
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below. *Please keep in mind that we do not retain the personal information of all clients; therefore, we do not imply your details will be stored.
Subject: Personal Data Access Request
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent for receiving them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us.
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Moose+Arrow™, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com
*If you need to access, correct, or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance.